Triad is proud to announce that its recruitment process has been recognised as inclusive and accessible to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for any role.
Working with Disability Confident, we are ensuring that disabled people, and those with long term health conditions, have the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations in relation to employment.
As a Disability Confident Committed employer, we have committed to:
- ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible communicating and promoting vacancies
- offering an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job
- anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required
- supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work
- at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people
Find out more about Disability Confident and its work with businesses to provide the tools, guidance and advice to recruit and retain from the widest possible pool of talent and help keep valuable skills and experience.
More information available at: www.gov.uk/disability-confident