Our Bristol based client is currently seeking a Web/Software Developer. The successful person will become part of a respected and growing technology company with opportunities for progression and play an active role in helping develop a new and exciting business line whilst working closely with internal partners and stakeholders.
- Development of advanced website functionality to support data delivery via SQL database
- Development of advanced website functionality to support modelled data provision
- Support of development of hardware-interfacing apps / API’s – initially on Android, but ideally cross platform with iOS
Key skills, experience and qualifications sought:
- Formal software development training and qualifications would be advantageous, but passion for and capability in software development will be prioritised
- Experience in the development of front end web portals with CMS and e-commerce capability
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies as required
- Previous experience of app development would be a significant advantage
- Previous experience of joint software development, Scrum and GitHub preferable
- Evidence of successful project delivery
- Professional attitude and team work approach essential
- Ability to work collaboratively within an open, discursive team environment is essential.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey highly technical content to a non-technical audience
- Programme and software project management experience desirable
- Demonstrable evidence of working to schedules and producing product and development roadmaps
- Meticulous attention to detail is a must, to ensure version control and configuration management of code sets is maintained at all times.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person looking to join a forward thinking dynamic company. The salary range is up to £40k and due to the company growing, there will be progression opportunities. Please drop your CV over to Jon Graham at Triad if you are looking for a new opportunity in the New Year.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.