Salary – £65,000 – £80,000 per annum, plus benefits.
If you are looking for a rewarding Transition Manager position, where you can grow your skills and experience, then you’ve come to the right place!
As part of Triad’s team, you will work on various interesting and challenging projects. Our range of clients and their transformation projects provide fascinating opportunities to work with the latest technologies, tooling and frameworks, plus exposure to new domains.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in transitioning complex IT projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- The ability to work effectively with IT Services groups and other management personnel including on a virtual basis.
- Knowledge of service transition methodology, tools and templates.
- A track record of customer focus, based on openness, trust and delivering on promises.
- IT background with experience across the systems development life cycle with experience in different project phases.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to demonstrate commitment to IT methodologies, processes and standards for transition planning and support.
- Responsible for planning and overseeing the transfer of key information necessary for the support, operation and acceptance of solutions deployed into production. This includes operational readiness, support documentation and acceptance checklists.
- Ensure service transition is planned and executed to schedule, budget and scope.
- Build transition plans including infrastructure/application support models and change management.
- Be responsible for coordinating implementation activities, providing effective team leadership, including information flow to and from operations during project work.
- Coordinate routine installations and de-installations of items of hardware and/or software.
- Monitor the effectiveness of installations and ensure that appropriate recommendations for change are made.
- Assess, analyse, develop, document and implement changes based on change requests.
- Liaise with business and IT partners on testing and release scheduling and communicating progress.
- Work with the project manager to establish an end-to-end project plan and approach.
- Contribute to business case and ROM estimates for the project.
- Promote awareness of transition planning and support process and strategy.
Triad defines, designs, and delivers digital solutions, working with customers to understand their business and technology challenges. Drawing on 30 years of experience in the toughest of environments to identify the right solutions, we have a track record of success that spans the public, private and third sectors. As part of our team, you will be supported and trained to work in a consultative way in partnership with clients, ensuring that our client’s needs are met and projects are a success.
Triad is an ambitious and vibrant organisation that invests in its people and values them. We recently won the Global Business Tech Award for Tech Company of the Year and our Renewable Transport Fuel Obligations (RTFO) project for the DfT was one of three initiatives to make the shortlist for Social Transformation at the Digital Leaders Impact Awards.
Our technical consultants are based across client locations, working remotely or at our Godalming in Surrey or Milton Keynes offices.
Triad commitment to you
As a growing consultancy, we know that it is our people that fuel our success. So, we are always here to help you grow with training or advice from peers. We are an inclusive and successful team.
Our working environment is one of mutual respect, free from discrimination. We are ambitious for you, your (technical) skills and the part you will play as part of our team. Creative, free-thinking is encouraged, and your development is always a priority.
We bring this to life with three commitments.
- As part of the Triad team, you will get many opportunities to learn and develop your skills.We will support your ambitions to progress both technically and personally, with access to online, class-based and on the job training, as well as self-paced learning opportunities.
- Enough independence to shape your objectives and development, following your technological passions and areas of interest. We believe that it is important to support individuals with projects and development plans that are made to measure. At Triad, you are not just another cog in the machine, you are an individual we want to help thrive.
- Interesting work with clients we care about. We always try to approach projects holistically, considering architecture and longer-term usage alongside functionality and hitting deadlines. We will think outside the box and define, design and deliver digital solutions that give our client’s best practice technology solutions to their business challenges.
Alongside interesting work and supportive and talented team members, we strive to offer a comprehensive and best in class employment package.
- Share option scheme.
- 25 days annual leave per annum.
- Travel expenses.
- Daily site allowance – qualification criteria apply.
- 5% matched pension contributions.
- 4 x salary – death in service insurance.
- Critical illness cover.
- BUPA healthcare.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Gym membership.
- Perkbox benefits (e.g., free cinema tickets, free Nero coffee).
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Ben Fowler or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, or belief.
Triad Group Plc is a signatory of the Tech Talent Charter aiming for greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles. In addition, as a Disability Confident Committed employer, our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for any role.