£450 + per day
South London – 6 Months – £450 – £500 p/d
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE, YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH 2 OF THE FOLLOWING:
Triad are currently engaged with a large Public Sector client (outside of scope) and are looking to build a new test team supporting new digital services.
- Minimum of 3 years’ testing experience
- Experience with a minimum of 2 of the following:
- Performing non-functional testing e.g. performance, vulnerability and accessibility testing
- Operating within a Scrum team
- Working with Continuous Integration/delivery and infrastructure as code tools including Jenkins and Ansible
- Event debugging tools e.g. Dead Letter Queues, Monitoring, Alerting and aggregated logs in Kibana
- Experience of either (or both) TDD and BDD
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Scaled agile e.g. SAFe
- Microsoft Azure cloud
- Experience of Domain Driven Design
- Test Automation Pyramid
- Demonstrable experience of CQRS and/or asynchronous systems
- Experience of the GDS service design and digital by default standard
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information please contact Ryan Jordan or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.