Telecoms Planning and Design Engineer
We are working with an established client to supply an experienced Telecoms Planning and Design Engineer. You can be based from their offices in either Reading or Milton Keynes.
The initial contract will be for 6 months, but will roll on for at least another 6 months after that. We are keen to move quickly and look to interview ASAP.
Job details and requirements:
- Responsible for planning the customer requirements into technically feasible engineering designs, using fibre network architecture, and able to perform low level & high level design and calculations.
- Deliver the designs/drawings as per the work instructions, and deliver to the customer.
- Also provide the technical support locally and to our client’s offshore design team in India.
- Coordinate the work outsourced to our offshore design centre and monitor the quality of the delivered products.
- Achieve the project objectives and customer requirements to meet the intended objectives.
- Experience with programs such as Fibre PlanIT is desirable and experience in AutoCAD is mandatory.
- Experience in the Telecom field is highly desirable, such as familiarity with copper and Fibre telecommunication networks.
- Ensures quality and timely delivery of assignments.
- May be required to visit the field along with surveyors to verify the designs.
- Have progressive insight and help in reducing the costs using automated and innovative approaches.
- Work independently on projects or subprojects within the work package and report to the SME/Project Coordinator.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Jon Graham or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.