Telecom Planning and Design Engineer
Triad are working with an established client to supply an experienced Telecoms Planning and Design Engineer.
Due to Covid-19, you will be working from home.
The initial contract will be for 6 months but will roll on for at least another 6 months after that. We are keen to move quickly and look to interview ASAP.
Job details and requirements
- Responsible for planning the customer requirements into technically feasible engineering designs using fibre network architecture and be able to perform low level & high-level design and calculations.
- Deliver the designs /drawings as per the work instructions and deliver to the customer.
- Also provide the technical support locally and to the Clients offshore design team in India.
- Coordinate the work outsourced to the Clients offshore design centre and you will monitor the quality of the delivered products.
- Achieve the project objectives and customer requirements to get the intended objectives.
- Experience with programs such as Fibre PlanIT is desirable and experience in AutoCAD is mandatory.
- Experience in a Telecom field is highly desirable, such as familiarity with Copper and Fibre telecommunication networks.
- Ensure quality and timely delivery of assignments.
- May require visiting the field along with surveyors to verify the designs.
- Have progressive insight and help in reducing the costs using automated and innovative approaches.
- Work independently on projects or subprojects within the work package and report to the SME / Project Coordinator.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Ben Fowler or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.