Fibre Telecom Surveyor
Triad has a number of opportunities for Telecoms Surveyors in the Newcastle area.
The role is to work on a fibre roll out project on the Openreach Network. You must understand FTTP and topology.
The role is paying £16.50 (ltd co or umbrella) + expenses + van + fuel card. Usually 40 hrs per week. Plenty of extra hours to be worked.
- Attending customer sites to determine best route to install Fibre optic network lines.
- Interpreting Telecom designs and completing documentation to include ISP pathways, drawings, address listings, bill of materials, pictures, construction plans and project time lines.
- Carrying out an area survey to ascertain anything preventing a successful installation.
- Meet with clients and resolve any issues preventing the project receiving approval to move forward.
- Identify customers network and review proposed methods of construction to ensure that all local, state, federal requirements are complying.
- Speaking with the clients to enable Wayleaves, Permits and Agreement to be obtained.
Highly sought candidates will possess the following:
- Previous experience working on BT Fibre projects.
- Understanding of topology.
- Experience working on FTTH projects.
- Unit 2 Street works.
- Ability to read CATV or Telecom construction blueprints.
- Understanding routing of telecom wiring from point to point.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
If this role is of interest to you or you wold like more information, please contact Ben Fowler or submit your application now! This is an urgent requirement and is expected to start immediately.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.