Work from home with travel to Liverpool.
As part of Triad’s on-going engagement with a global IT services provider, we are looking to engage with a Technical Architect for an initial 6-month contract period.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing baseline assessments on client Operational Tech and IT factory capabilities to assist the Core Team in the creation of solution proposals.
- Using the Reference Architecture, applying the existing solution building blocks where possible and developing new building blocks where gaps exist, or clients have specific chosen products.
- Providing the CTO and client with product options for gaps/helping clients determine the right product when requested.
- The detail design covering every aspect of the technical solution (includes application design, network, security, IoT and UX).
- Assisting the CTO in the development of the solution proposal.
- Ownership of developing the detailed design documents:
- Logical Technical Model
- Physical Technical Model
- Bill of Materials
- Technical Risk Register including assumptions and dependencies
- Assisting the Lead Engineer in the development of the implementation plan, labour effort and support model.
Your Skills and Experience will include:
- Application integration
- Partner collaboration
- Enterprise applications (SAP/Oracle)
- Apps development
- Platforms – Cloud and on-premise
- Security including authentication and access and boundary controls
- Support services
- Technical design risk management
- Documenting designs
- Costing – developing BoM
- Operational Technology – SCADA/MES/PLC’s
- Industrial IoT Platforms and OT connectivity
- OT Cybersecurity
- Industrial workplace
- Experience in IT for Manufacturing
- BPSS minimum. SC preferred.
- Able to travel to North West England and Scotland.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Ryan Jordan or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.