Senior Software Developer
Key Skills: .Net, C#, SDLC, MVC, Agile, React/Angular/Bootstrap
Triad are working with a locally based company, who are looking for an experienced Senior Software Developer. As the successful candidate, you will develop and maintain resilient, scalable and efficient systems for processing real-time data received from third party data providers.
The data will be received via several delivery mechanisms and protocols such as HTTP, FTP and web sockets.
- To develop and maintain systems that are responsible for distribution of data products.
- To contribute to the future architecture of the systems responsible for integration with third party data providers and delivery of a data product to their customers.
- To address technical debt and ensure that systems adhere to SOLID design principles, i.e. maintainable, modular, relatively easy to extend and modify.
- To ensure that there is an effective, continuous delivery pipeline that enables incremental releases of stable software into production, using Microsoft Azure technologies.
Skills and Experience
- Exposure to all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- C# using SOLID principles and design patterns.
- .NET Core, including Visual Studio.
- MVC, REST.
- MS SQL.
- Entity Framework/NHibernate.
- Unit testing, TDD.
- Strong experience of database analysis, designing and querying. Oracle and/or SQL Server.
- Continuous integration/delivery (Git, TeamCity, Octopus, JIRA).
- Understanding of Agile SCRUM methodology.
Desirable, but not essential:
- Responsive web design experience.
- Azure/Azure DevOps.
- SignalR/Web sockets.
- Middleware (IBM WebSphere MQ/ActiveMQ).
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Laura Waddy or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.