Senior GIS Manager
Triad has an exciting new opportunity for a Senior GIS Manager, based in Milton Keynes.
If you are looking for a new challenge in 2020 and would like to join a rapidly growing market disruptor, please read on. Our client offers a competitive market salary, with an annual bonus, excellent benefits package and flexible working.
We are looking for someone whose strengths lie in people management and development. If you excel in making good people great, this role will be ideal for you.
To lead and develop the GIS Team and supply base, in delivering the data sets and systems upkeep required to design, build, and operate planning activities.
- Driving GIS delivery to ensure that the business plan timescales are met for High and Low-Level Designs.
- The collation of all data sets required to design cities, ensuring that all appropriate demand points are fully covered.
- Providing GIS support to marketing campaigns and sales proposition development, as required, taking personal ownership where needed.
- Timely and accurate uploading of planning packs onto Deponet, to ensure that delivery teams have volumes as per plan.
- Timely and accurate uploading of ‘As Built’ data onto GIS, thus de-risking, ready for service failures.
- Creating and driving a GIS business improvement agenda, drawing in the design team and wider organisation matrix to support when needed.
- Setting and delivering clear SMART objectives across the team.
- Motivating team members to be the best that they can be, both individually and as a team.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5 years’ senior management/team leadership experience.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Strong track record in delivering results in a fast-paced and complex workspace.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Proven ability to set both strategic and tactical direction, and to deliver against both.
- Broad and deep knowledge of GIS systems and applications.
- You must be a problem solver who can think ‘outside of the box’.
- Degree-level education (or 5+ years’ Senior Management Experience).
- People and Team Development.
- Drive for Results.
- Change Management.
- Business Improvement.
- High Impact Communications.
- Performance Management.
- Decision Making.
- Supplier Management.
- Commercial Acumen.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Jon Graham, or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.