This role is currently remote. Post-COVID there will also be the flexibility to work from home. But expensed travel to the Milton Keynes office will be required.
Reporting to the GIS Manager, you will be responsible for supporting and delivering on small projects, data management and analysis to uncover insights, advanced visualisation techniques and identifying and deploying efficient procedures to benefit the project. This is an exciting role in an innovative team, working on the largest infrastructure project in Europe.
Key components of the role include:
- Data management and co-ordination.
- Provide technical expertise to digitalisation projects.
- Prepare data, reports, and presentations for delivery to all members and levels of the organisation, client, and supply chain.
- The support of senior colleagues, design, lead and deliver small complex projects to a high quality from requirements capture to delivery.
- Manipulation, analysis, and presentation of geographical information.
Ideally, you will have experience of working within a similar environment and be able to respond to various requirements for geospatial products and services. Your work will form part of the organisation’s digital strategy and will be contributing directly to the successful delivery of the project.
Principal Accountabilities: Principal Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the ongoing development and adherence to GIS processes and procedures in line with the organisation’s strategy.
- Regularly interface with the GIS Team to ensure adherence to technical processes and standards. Support the development of these processes and standards.
- Deliver GIS support and training to staff and the supply chain as required.
- Ensure GIS contractual requirements are fulfilled and delivered on time.
- Perform quality control checks of incoming data from the supply chain.
- Create spatial data for use in business processes and applications.
- Provide necessary data required to measure monitor and report progress against agreed targets and KPI’s.
- Provide data management support and data development as required.
- Assist with the development of communications information when required.
- Specify and carry out research within the JV and the client organisation to identify and leverage relevant data, information, and technology.
- Assist in the development and integration of data sets and web services.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar position and/or a Masters’ degree in a relevant discipline.
- Proven knowledge in ESRI ArcGIS Pro.
- ESRI ArcGIS Online / Portal for ArcGIS.
- ESRI Mobile application deployment and support.
- Use of design data such as IFC, DWG, Revit, Infraworks.
- Microsoft Access and Excel.
- Knowledge and experience in successful data management.
- Working knowledge of UK GIS datasets.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of Metadata standards and their application.
- Microsoft Office 365.
- FME or Python capabilities.
- Experience of working within infrastructure or environment disciplines.
- ArcGIS Server and ArcSDE.
- Use of Projectwise, BIMXtra or other common data environment use.
- High Speed Two (HS2) project experience.
- Experience of working with large datasets i.e LiDAR, OS Mastermap.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Jon Graham or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.