Senior GIS Consultant
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior GIS Consultant, to join our client’s Digital team in Birmingham. The team has four areas of focus: data and database management, automation and visualization, digital design and web/software development. We are looking for someone with strong data management skills and project management experience, to work on multi-disciplinary projects.
The client offers an excellent salary, with additional profit share and benefits package.
- Responsible for all aspects of geospatial data management and quality, on high profile projects.
- Leading GIS work packages on projects, coordinating Digital/GIS technical teams and mentoring junior staff.
- Management of an enterprise GIS system and developing processes to create bespoke analysis solutions.
Essential Skills and Knowledge
- Advanced experience in ESRI ArcGIS v10.3 and above.
- The ability to solve complex problems and learn and adopt new technologies, as required by project demands.
- The ability to communicate complex technical ideas to a non-technical audience.
- Project coordination skills and proven success in coordinating teams, to deliver multi-disciplinary projects.
- Working knowledge of Python and/or FME.
- Experience with common data environments and BIM workflows.
- A proven track record in Quality Assurance.
- Extensive relevant GIS work experience.
- A methodical approach to work, with good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy in working to required standards.
Desirable Skills and Knowledge
- Experience with ArcGIS Enterprise and SDE.
- DBA skills, Postgres, PostGIS, SQL Server.
- Higher education in GIS, with professional PM accreditation such as Prince 2.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Jon Graham or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.