Senior Consultant Java Technical Lead / Godalming or MK (your choice) / £65k+ (Plus Benefits)
- Minimum 8 years’ experience full time software development
- Promoter of best practices and able to demonstrate a valued contribution to industry forums, open source projects or as a thought leader.
- Experience architecting solutions built around both relational and NoSQL databases including schema design, performance tuning and scaling.
- Design and Development of RESTful services and microservices architecture.
- Familiarity with CI/CD, multi-branch development and branch/merging strategies.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience with Java at a technical lead level, responsible for a large team, or teams of developers.
- Knowledge and use of key frameworks and language constructs (Lambda expressions, Streams, JPA, JMS etc)
Triad defines, designs and delivers digital solutions, working alongside customers to understand their businesses and technology challenges. Drawing on 30 years’ experience in the toughest of environments to identify the right solutions, we have a track record of success that spans the public, private and third sectors. Our consultative style produces a partnership and teamwork approach that ensures our clients’ needs are met and projects are a success.
Providing premier consultancy and software development services, Triad is an ambitious and vibrant organisation. We have built a culture which we believe to be unique. By joining Triad, you will have a real opportunity to make a difference.
- 25 Days Holiday + public holidays
- Travel expenses to/from client site (in most cases)
- Daily Site Allowance Up to £1750 pro-rata Per Annum (conditions apply)
- Company Pension Scheme with up to 5% matched contribution
- 4x Salary Death in Service Benefit
- Critical illness Cover
- Refer a Friend £3,000 (paid on completion of successful candidate’s probation period)
- BUPA Healthcare
- Dental cover (dependant on grade)
- Mobile phone (choice of iPhone/Android)
- Perkbox benefits (free cinema tickets, free Nero coffee)
Consultant Software Developer
As a consultant developer, you will work with us on numerous projects, often a number of projects in a single year. We work with a huge variety of different clients which means you will have the opportunity to learn a new domain with every project, whether that’s party-political funding, chartered surveying, wholesale logistics or Criminal Justice, financial services, renewable energy or even counter terrorism. Our clients and projects use the latest technologies, so you’ll gain exposure to Cloud engineering, Containerisation and the latest tooling and frameworks as you work within small Agile teams. The environment we foster at Triad allows you to diversify your skills and adapt to new opportunities whilst retaining a specialism that you want to excel at.
As a Triad consultant, you will:
- Have a passion for all things technical.
- Possess a mental catalogue of thoughts and ideas you are burning to explore.
- Have the initiative, and entrepreneurial spirit to generate new technical projects, challenge existing processes and develop and enhance development practices.
- Provide you with the independence to deliver your objectives and the scope to shape your career.
- Support your ambition to learn with access to class based, and on the job training as well as self-learning opportunities.
- Provide you with a continuous supply of diverse and exciting new opportunities that match and extend your skills, expanding your experience and building your career.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Ed Duval or submit your application now.