Senior Business Analyst
As part of Triad’s on-going engagement with a global IT services provider, we are looking to engage with a Senior Business Analyst on an initial 3-month contract basis.
Your role will be to undertake business change, support and requirements analysis on a transformation project delivering requirements, and specifications to a level capable of being used to develop IT and Business solutions.
To be considered for the role your background must include:
- Experience of working on projects where apps are being moved to the cloud.
- Assessment of apps and how they meet business requirements.
- Experience in the water industry ideally, failing that gas or electric/power.
Your duties will include:
- Translating business requirements into specific software requirements including; Data models; Non-Functional requirements; Business procedural changes; Training needs and Interface designs.
- Defining, acceptance testing and implementing Business Support initiatives based upon user-defined business requirements.
- Ensuring sign off, change control of requirements and User Acceptance Testing of deliverables takes place.
- Ensuring benefits realisation and its sustainability by employing tracking mechanisms that include process measures.
- Provision of business benefits cases.
- Undertake elements of high-level solutions design and specification.
- Work with stakeholders (i.e. Business Sponsors, Project Managers, Infrastructure Services Managers and Project Sponsors) to develop implementation plans, including business process change, organisational change, systems change and behavioural change. This will include post go-live support and benefits realisation plans.
- Ensuring solutions are designed to meet the business requirements in terms of functionality, performance, security, scalability, reliability, disaster recovery and within agreed financial constraints.
- Deliver the required functionality to support business operations and drive business process improvements.
- Agree specifications for Service Level Agreements.
- Interviewing, analysing documents, running requirements workshops.
- Defining, acceptance testing and implementing IT initiatives based upon user-defined business requirements.
- Assessing security implications.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Ryan Jordan or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.