Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£500 - £540 per day
Security Architect – Milton Keynes
Our globally renowned client is looking for a Security Architect to join their team, for an initial 3 month period. You will be responsible for providing technical expertise on the design, architecture, justification and implementation of Information Security, within projects at appropriate level to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and relevant compliance.
You will have the following technical skills:
- Extensive technical information security experience, including, but not limited to:
- Penetration Testing
- Security Analysis
- Physical Security Testing
- Vendor management of IT and Security 3rd parties
- Security Patch Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Physical and Cyber security policies
- Firewalls and Identify Management
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of security at all levels of the OSI model
- Strong understanding of current trends and developments in information security
- Expert knowledge of security principles and technologies
- In depth knowledge of OWASP, Secure Application Development and Software Development methodologies
- Mobile device security and application development
- Technical Architectural level experience, including infrastructure, networking and application
- Experience of Architecting innovative Information Security technology systems in a consumer-facing sector.
- CISSP, CLAS, SANS GIAC or TOGAF certification an asset
- Extensive knowledge of ISO27001/2, GDPR, DPA and relevant standards / legislation
- Good understanding of Risk Management and risk methodologies
- Motor and retail industry experience an asset
- Experience of security management tools such was McAfee MVM, Qualys, Nessus, Rapid7, ZAP, Burp Suite, etc. is an advantage.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Ben Fowler or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.