Milton Keynes/Godalming/London (Client Site)
Triad Group Plc are currently providing services to a major Central Government department and are looking for an experienced Security Consultant with hands-on Linux/Cloud Engineering experience to join an existing team tasked with supporting a live platform.
Triad has 2 base offices, Milton Keynes, and Godalming however you will be working on Client sites predominantly in the London area.
Your Security focus will include:
- Providing technical Security leadership to the operational services team.
- Provide security guidance and direction to Production and development teams to facilitate go-live of services.
- Provide weekly reports on security threats and vulnerability status (including OS patching and third-party software).
- Experience in threat and vulnerability management, application security, and using analytical skills to understand the security implications of events within a system.
- Hands-On experience with automation of processes and infrastructure and security implications of different tools (Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet or Chef).
- Experience with version control and Continuous Integration.
- Experience with cloud platforms and virtualisation technologies specifically Azure and VMWare.
- Applicants with CISSP on their LinkedIn profile or CV must provide a valid (ISC)2 number.
Triad defines, designs, and delivers digital solutions, working alongside customers to understand their businesses and technology challenges. Drawing on 30 years’ experience in the toughest of environments to identify the right solutions, we have a track record of success that spans the public, private and third sectors. Our consultative style produces a partnership and teamwork approach that ensures our clients’ needs are met and projects are a success.
Providing premier consultancy and software development services, Triad is an ambitious and vibrant organisation. We have built a culture which we believe to be unique. By joining Triad, you will have a real opportunity to make a difference.
- 25 days holiday + public holidays.
- Travel expenses to/from client site (in most cases).
- Daily site allowance up to £1750 pro-rata per annum (conditions apply).
- Company pension scheme with up to 5% matched contribution.
- 4x salary death in service benefit.
- Critical illness cover.
- Refer a friend – £3,000 (paid on completion of successful candidate’s probation period).
- BUPA healthcare.
- Dental cover (dependant on grade).
- Mobile phone (choice of iPhone/Android).
- Perkbox benefits (free cinema tickets, free Nero coffee).
As a Triad consultant, you will:
- Have a passion for all things technical.
- Possess a mental catalogue of thoughts and ideas you are burning to explore.
- Have the initiative, and entrepreneurial spirit to generate new technical projects, challenge existing processes and develop and enhance development practices.
- Provide you with the independence to deliver your objectives and the scope to shape your career.
- Support your ambition to learn with access to class based, and on the job training as well as self-learning opportunities.
- Provide you with a continuous supply of diverse and exciting new opportunities that match and extend your skills, expanding your experience and building your career.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Ryan Jordan, or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, or belief.