This contact will be outside of IR35 – paying £380.00 per day.
Greater Manchester / fully remote working during lockdown restrictions.
As part of Triad Group Plc’s on-going collaboration with a digital transformation consultancy partner, we are currently looking for a Scrum Master, to join an existing team working on a high-profile Government project.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will have a positive, open personality and a “can do” attitude.
- You will work flexibly with clients, building effective working relationships and providing coaching and skills transfer to help build their in-house capabilities.
- You will be a strong communicator and be able to convey complex and technical information so that it is understandable to a range of audiences.
- You will have the ability to remain calm and confident, responding logically and decisively under pressure, escalating where necessary.
- You must have the ability to work independently, proactively and be flexible in responding to changing needs and priorities.
- All candidates must be able to demonstrate high levels of productivity and quality.
- Experience of scrum mastering across digital delivery phases (Discovery to Beta).
- Good team management skills – proactive removal of blockers to clear path for delivery, maintain good team dynamics, as well as establishing a positive, motivated team culture.
- Understanding of Agile and collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, and Miro.
- Excellent communication skills – passion for relationship building and stakeholders.
- Good facilitation skills.
- Apply and coach Agile Scrum working practices to the internal and external delivery team.
- Creative but thorough, with excellent attention to details.
- Strong time management and planning skills, with the ability to proactively identify, escalate and work with teams constructively to manage workloads and potential delivery ‘bottlenecks’.
- Work enthusiastically and responsively in a team environment to determine the appropriate course of action and work with the team collaboratively to deliver agreed outcomes.
- Resolving dependencies or issues in a supportive manner.
- Certified professional Scrum Master (PSM).
- Experience of project/delivery management in a commercial environment/with clients/consultancy.
- Experience in teams delivering to GDS or Digital First service standards.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact David Sparkes, or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.