SC Cleared Content Designer – GDS Guidelines, SC Cleared
As part of Triad’s on-going partnership with a multi-national professional services company, we are currently seeking an SC cleared Content Designer to join an existing team, to assist with a Government project.
In addition to being a strong Content Designer, experience of looking at mock-ups/user experience of services would be extremely beneficial. i.e. a mixture of content design and interaction design.
You will be responsible for creating, updating and reviewing content around the end-to-end user journey and be comfortable using evidence, data and research. You’ll be working on needs analysis, identifying gaps and overlaps. You’ll also need to work with colleagues in other parts of Government to help them meet user needs in their various areas of responsibility. This will involve deciding on the right formats to use, as well as writing to GDS style.
Your role will involve:
- Working to GDS guidelines.
- Working in an Agile team.
- Scoping, commissioning, writing, editing and publishing digital content across all channels (web, mobile, social media).
- Making sure customer journeys are the best they can be.
- Managing relationships with subject matter experts to ensure content is accurate.
- Being accountable for delivering content assets that are accurate, timely, high-quality (based on insight and outputs of user testing, relevant to audience, easily understood, SEO optimised) and to the department’s style.
- Making sure appropriate policy and legal checking within other parts of Government happens, and that content is published quickly and efficiently.
- Monitoring the performance of content and tools and working with the Product Manager and a multi-disciplinary team to understand user behaviours and feedback.
- Identifying ways to improve the content and to iteratively improve the product.
- At ease working in an agile environment with rapidly changing deadlines, workloads and goals.
Your background will include:
- Extensive experience of writing for the web, with proven ability of creating content that is accessible and usable.
- Exceptional skills in convincing people that user needs and a usable approach is the only way to present information.
- Proven experience in using metrics and user feedback to define/refine content.
- Proven experience of working within a web application development environment, proficient in writing Markdown, picture sourcing and editing.
- Experience in choosing the best format for displaying information to the user.
- Experience in working with content publishing systems.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Laura Waddy or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.