Revenue Operations Lead
Triad’s client is one the biggest home-grown brands in the UK whose online traffic levels are only surpassed by the likes of eBay, Facebook, and Amazon. They are currently looking for a Revenue Operations Lead based in their Milton Keynes or London office.
- Be accountable for executing go-to-market strategies as well as developing new business opportunities related to growing revenue.
- Have autonomy and must demonstrate ownership of revenue initiatives end-to-end: from design and analysis, to execution and ongoing operations management.
- Be deeply analytical and detail-orientated, while capable of structuring processes and bringing people together to solve problems collaboratively.
- Partner with cross-functional leaders to quickly understand opportunities and implement solutions.
- Manage multiple projects from inception through to launch, leading project meetings with key stakeholders from around the business, ensuring all timelines and milestones are actioned on time.
Your background will include:
- Several years of relevant work experience, with deep experience in a business and sales operations required and minimum 2 years of experience in a related technical field (analytics, pricing, revenue management, go-to-market strategy).
- Strong business analysis skills, demonstrating success in uncovering and building business cases for new growth opportunities. Ability to apply effective financial and analytical frameworks.
- Proven excellence in all areas of strategy development, including project management, problem solving, executive communication, consensus building, data analysis, and operational execution.
- Proven ability to lead through influence and strong potential as a future leader. Proven results working with senior leaders, while having the emotional intelligence to be effective collaborating cross-functionally.
- Able to operate in an unstructured, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment. Must have the ability to filter out noise to address highest priorities.
- Strong intellectual curiosity, with a blend of analytical intellect and strategic vision.
- Experience researching and manipulating complex and large data sets; competence with Excel is required; SQL preferred; ability to synthesise data into meaningful insight and business recommendation.
- Degree level or higher in a numerical subject is preferred e.g. Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Operational Research, Engineering.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Ryan Jordan, or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, or belief. Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this permanent position.