As a Revenue Analyst, you will play an important role in driving our client’s revenue growth.
You will be passionate about drawing key insights from large complex datasets and an expert user of SQL and Excel. As a trusted advisor to the key stakeholders, you will be leveraging customer data to drive key business decisions.
The company has a welcoming, inclusive, and collaborative culture so if you have a passion for technology and the mindset to continuously develop your learning, then you will be a great fit!
Initially, the role will be fully remote, however, once it is safe to do so, you will have access to state-of-the-art offices.
- Build a deep understanding of our client’s customer base.
- Monitor revenue trends, analysing root causes, identifying risks, and delivering recommendations.
- Generate ideas and recommendations to maximise revenue based on revenue insights.
- Build complex models to simulate strategies, understand financial impact, and optimise pricing decisions.
- Continuously identify new methods to drive efficiency and accuracy.
- Advise and support key stakeholders with data-driven decision-making.
- Support other team members with queries that require data support.
Key experience and skills:
- A numerical degree is preferable.
- Between 2-4 years’ experience in an analytical role, with evidence of strong performance.
- Have strong quantitative and analytical skills, outstanding attention to detail, and comfort in analysing large, complex datasets with minimal supervision.
- Ability to pull out key insights from data and analysis.
- Logical and resourceful approach to solving complex, unstructured problems.
- Experience in using advanced modelling techniques and drawing out key insights.
- Strong Excel skills and proficiency in SQL or similar database applications.
- Be an open and honest team player.
- Have a flexible attitude.
- Be able to manage multiple priorities and take ownership.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Private medical care.
- Cash plan.
- Eye test vouchers.
- Enhance maternity pay.
- Enhance paternity pay.
- Life insurance.
- Travel loan.
- Cycle scheme.
- Rental deposit loan.
- Flexible holiday.
- Charity match contribution.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Matthew Goodman, or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.