Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
My client has a vacancy based in the Hitchin area for a Reinstatement Administrator.
Your role will be to provide an efficient flow of information from the operational front end of the business, to the client’s subcontracted partners. This data will need to be both timely and accurate.
This will include:
- New jobs are identified at point of creation without delay. Interrogation of various
systems need to be thorough to ensure full visibility, and that the work load is being processed at an efficient pace
- Reviewing requested information, and challenge where appropriate, those requests that fall outside accepted accuracy levels
- Correct allocation of works based on geographic splits and coordinates
- Understanding the sensitivity of information and how accurately it must be managed and how important this is to the process
- Processing high volumes of the closure and registration of data within their systems for the Local Authorities.
- Excel in computer skills and able to work at an efficient fast pace whilst operating under time pressure
- Competent communication skills across a multitude of formats via email, telephone and within a busy working team
- Being a confident and present member within the team
- Must have access to personal computer with internet access as late shifts and weekend hours are required on a rota basis
- A keen eye for detail and not afraid to question logic
- Understanding that accuracy is paramount but also be able to hit targets within the time frame
The role is initially a six-month contract, paying £10.35 per hour, with the view to becoming a permanent position past that point.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Tommy Parker or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.