Python/Django Developer, SC Cleared
We want to expand our team of outstanding Developers to help the UK government build and run great digital services for the people of the UK.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for working within the team to design, create and improve new and existing products, platforms and transactions across government.
You will need to hold valid and current SC Clearance for this position.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Building web and mobile products to serve a variety of citizen’s needs.
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Being involved in the wider web development community, and identifying good practices we can adopt and share our experiences.
- Sharing knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider team, both developers and non-developers.
Specialist Skills & Requirements:
- Experience building server-side web applications and detailed knowledge of Python and an ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Experience working on technical projects within a team.
- Knowledge of the use of version control systems such as subversion or git.
- Ability to quickly research and learn new programming tools and techniques.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies, TDD (Test Driven Development) and (CI & CD) Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery using Scrum, Jenkins and custom internal tooling.
- Experience of handling large data sets and scaling their handling and storage.
- Highly desirable experience of Government Digital Services.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Ryan Jordan or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.