Programme Delivery Manager, Telecommunications Network
Permanent – Salary between £70k-80k + Benefits
Location – Home-based, with travel to Reading office
Triad Group Plc are partnering with a global company who are looking for an experienced Programme Delivery Manager to work with one of their partners, who are a leading company in telecommunications in the UK and Europe.
You will be technically astute with a background in Delivery, Pre-Sales and Consulting.
- Be responsible for the successful execution of Telecommunications Network Planning, Design, Field Operations and Software Solutions projects across the UK, Northern Ireland, and Europe.
- Ensure quality and on-time delivery of the projects with minimum hand-holding from the customer.
- Analyse the daily project report, foresee the risks if any and plan the mitigation in advance to avoid any slippages of commitments to the customer.
- Start with one of the major customers in the UK and then the business intends to expand the portfolio for the rest of the customers in the UK and Europe, which will involve some European travel.
- Have experience of working with or in the BT, EE or Openreach groups in a Delivery/Program Management/technical consulting capacity.
- Explore ongoing engagements and identify business opportunities, adjacencies, and innovation areas to support lead generation activities with Sales and BD teams, building proactive propositions and working collaboratively with the Sales team to improve the win ratio & top line.
- Liaise with the customer at various locations to co-ordinate the work with the offshore team.
- Build relations with various regional offices of existing customers, and have regular meetings as required.
- Attend periodic governance meetings with customers regularly through WebEx and in person and update the progress on the projects.
- Conduct meetings with project leads, third party vendors and other stakeholders periodically, taking the update on implementation challenges and addressing them as deemed necessary.
- P&L responsibility to meet the top line & GM% budgeted numbers.
- Submit weekly progress reports to the Senior Executive.
- Help in building the Tech Portfolio for the European region.
Your skills and experience will include:
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering or Telecommunications.
- Delivery, Technical pre-sales consulting experience and understanding of networks – FTTx, G.Fast, Wireless (4G/LTE/5G), OSS, inventory management and analytics is essential.
- Good understanding of evolving telecoms industry trends in at least one of the following technologies: 5G, SDN/NFV or IoT (e.g. LoRA, Sigfox).
- Program management skills.
- Willingness to travel across the UK and Europe.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Ryan Jordan, or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.