Triad has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Engineering graduate. You will be a key part of our client’s operation team where you will take ownership of the client’s product range.
You will be involved in the management of the production process and hands-on operational tasks with the system assembly and system testing department.
This opportunity will be based on-site, full time so you will need to be able to relocate to the area.
- Assisting the Production Manager in the management of outsourced sub assemblers.
- Working with the Production Manager in the introduction of new products to the Operations department.
- Assisting the Production Manager in continuous improvement of assembly, test procedures and documentation.
- Assisting the Procurement team with technical queries.
- Inspecting, testing, and programming component parts prior to assembly.
- Assembling electrical and mechanical assemblies in accordance with work instructions.
- System testing in accordance with documented processes.
- Timely repair of returned equipment, including the creation of service reports.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- A keen interest in learning how things work and how they are put together.
- Some demonstrable practical hands-on engineering experience (mechanical or electronic) professionally or for leisure.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels across a business.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Positive, enthusiastic approach to work exhibiting a strong can-do attitude.
- Able to show initiative and work without close supervision.
- A team player.
- Basic soldering skills.
- Basic computer programming.
- Familiarity with SolidWorks.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Ben Fowler, or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.