Product Owner – Numbers, Sports & Gaming
Triad are working with a locally based company, who are looking for Product Owners. You must have commercial exposure of Numbers, Sports & Gaming.
As the successful candidate, you will be responsible for guiding the success of specific products within their portfolio of products.
The role will look at developing, delivering and improving products by working with stakeholders in the business and monitoring the marketplace.
You will have experience of working in an Agile environment and will work closely with the technical development team and several other functions, including Technology, Data Operations, Production, PMO, Finance, Sales and Marketing and 3rd party Suppliers.
A high level of interpersonal skills would be advantageous.
- New Product Development/Product improvement
- Generate ideas for future products or product enhancements, based on market landscape, competitor analysis and trends, customer feedback, financial insight and product performance.
- Conduct regular analysis of the product success points and failures, to identify areas for improvement.
- Product Delivery
- Using Agile methodology, follow the Product Development Lifecycle with its associated documentation, meetings and governance, to articulate product requirements and outcomes.
- Understand the product/commercial needs and how these are translated into functional and technical requirements.
- Create Product Definition Documentations.
- Break down product requirements and outcomes into user stores.
- Provide the clarity and leadership at Scrum meetings to drive forward development.
- Prioritise the backlog.
- Test the product to ensure it is FFP.
- Lead the end to end process of Product Delivery in the scrum team.
- Product Launch
- Work with Marketing to provide supporting Product Material.
- Work with Sales to transfer product knowledge and support with the sales pipeline.
- Product Performance
- Ensure product performance reporting and key insight exists, are understood and shared with key stakeholders.
- Proven Product Owner.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment and providing leadership to the scrum team.
- Experience of Numbers & Gaming.
- Experience of technical team agile processes.
- Extensive product management experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proven report writing skills.
- Demonstrable teamwork skills.
- Capability to work collaboratively with multi-disciplined teams involved in the end-to-end product delivery lifecycle.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload efficiently.
- Results driven with a focus on the key inputs to deliver the desired results.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Laura Waddy or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.