Product Marketing Specialist
The Product Marketing Specialist is an exciting new role and will enable you the opportunity to shape this function. In this role you will develop a deep understanding of the products, so an understanding of software, hardware or technology-based products would be beneficial.
We are looking for somebody who can champion products, understand how customers are using them and how they can be marketed and positioned. You will work effectively across the business and be a great collaborator and communicator.
You will work well in a fast-paced environment and will strive to always represent the voice of customers in everything you do.
- Create product marketing strategies and positioning for the core product range.
- Plan and co-ordinate regular customer engagements, highlighting best practice and usage tips.
- Co-ordinate the creation of product collateral.
- Working with the demand generation teams to ensure products are accurately and well represented across external platforms.
- Build a deep understanding of customers and insights on their usage and behaviours. Use this knowledge to influence product collateral, persona development, messaging, and feedback to the business.
- Own and update competitor analysis.
- Own the product price list and catalogue.
- Working with the customer success team, ensure customers get the very best from their products with engaging and supportive documentation, getting started guides and easy signposting to get additional help.
- Identify opportunities to upsell and cross-sell to existing customers.
- Play a key role in the launch of new products, or the communication of product changes or releases.
- Work with the development and product teams to create timelines for releases and co-ordinate knowledge transfer from these teams to aid the go to market.
- Carry out market research as required.
- Be a confident communicator; often between departments, distributors, and customers.
- Experience working within a technology organisation, translating technical language into external messaging.
- Ability to work across the company and implement rapid change.
- Experience managing multiple tasks at any one time.
- A thirst to always understand more and question the status quo.
- Comfortable with stakeholder management and getting the best out of people.
- Experience working in a technology or software company would be preferable.
- A degree in the relevant field.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Matthew Goodman, or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.