Products Manager – Oil and Gas Commodities
Our globally renewed client is currently going through a period of organic growth and are looking to bring on board a Products Manager to focus on Commodities. This role will be a mix of exploring different markers, driving business development ideas, working on multi million-dollar predictive modelling projects and assessing the feasibility of ideas.
You will be required to manage the development of new products within the Oil and Gas commodities market to ensure the continuing growth and profitability of the Company.
You will be acting as an external voice for the Company, within the Oil and Gas commodities market commission, to provide an up to date and ongoing view of:
* New and existing product performance for both company and competitor products
* An awareness of technical and market developments in the industry to ensure that the company has up-to-date and relevant information
* Market and industry trends
* Close monitoring of direct competition movements (pricing / new offers) to ensure product competitiveness is maintained and grown.
* You will also be the “Product expert”, promoting to internal stakeholders and working on marketing and R&D with product development teams.
You will have the following key skills:
* Experience in the Oil and Gas commodities market
* Strong Marketing background Is essential
* Excellent interpersonal skills, highly creative and dynamic
* Demonstrated success defining and launching innovative and competitive products
* Excellent presentational, written and verbal communication skills
* Creation of commercial offers
* Definition of product positioning, develop pricing, licensing evolutions and upgrades
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Ben Fowler or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.