Principle GIS Officer
Triad have an opportunity for a Principle GIS Officer, this will be working with our local government client and will be initially for 3 months. This role will be Monday to Friday, on-site.
Knowledge and expertise
- GIS and LLPG
- Desirably you will have management experience of 1-2 people.
- A good knowledge of web GIS based products, as well as open source GIS packages (such as QGIS and PostGIS).
- You will have 3-5 years local Government experience, ideally having worked in a like for like role.
- Management of another officer.
- Initially overseeing LLPG management.
- Maintaining the corporate GIS system.
- Maintaining mapping application.
- Capturing and editing GIS data.
- Leading on GIS projects as they arise.
- Management of spatial database.
- Looking to develop applications to integrate with wider systems.
- Stakeholder management skills and ability to communicate with technical and non-technical audiences.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Laura Waddy or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.