Triad has an exciting opportunity for a Network Architect to join our client’s team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for the development of strategy, roadmap and execution plans, for the delivery of new services and continuous improvement of existing portfolios. This opportunity will cover a range of expertise areas such as architecture, design and delivery, Operate monitoring and Operate fix.
Your duties will include:
- Investigating and communicating market trends to stakeholders.
- Working with the product team on commercial strategy and product development.
- Engaging with professional bodies in support of product strategy.
- Conducting architecture design and cost studies.
- Rolling out innovative solutions into the full production environment.
- Managing key vendor relationships on strategic basis.
As the successful candidate, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills, with all organisational levels.
- Clear commercial & strategy accountability in other roles.
- Self-motivation with the ability to work well independently as well as within a team.
- Well-developed troubleshooting skills and methodologies.
- Broad Vendor management experience.
- Business case & financial modelling experience.
- Excellent understanding of fundamentals of networking from layer 1 to 4, underpinned by industry experience.
- Experience of alternate operating and process methodologies, and history of implementing change programs within multiple companies, operating at scale.
- Strong Computational Mathematical skills.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Laura Waddy or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.