Lead Business Analyst
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Lead Business Analyst – Manchester and Milton Keynes
As part of Triad’s on-going engagement with an innovative digital organisation, we are looking for a Lead Business Analyst to join a team responsible for delivering and managing a range of large scale digital projects.
In addition to providing senior level business analysis support to project delivery, you will have experience in the following areas;
- Ability to apply analytical skills and innovative thinking to system delivery across a range of technologies.
- Experience of team management and mentoring;
- Effective coordination and negotiation skills;
- Experience of writing user stories, objective user journeys, conducting stakeholder analysis and business process modelling;
- Strong understanding of business requirements and technical constraints and the relationship between these in determining the appropriate solution. (Requirements Gathering and Elicitation, Workshops, As-Is/To-Be, Gap Analysis, Specifications, Development and Test Support)
- Strong understanding and application of change management techniques and processes, with particular focus on business analysis standards and best practice.
- Ability to manage the competing demands of multiple, simultaneous projects.
You will be a self-starter who works with drive and enthusiasm and be keen to progress your career working for a forward thinking, industry leading organisation.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.