Junior Global IT Support
Triad’s client is a global leader in their field, providing scalable and sustainable solutions that help shape the world!
As a Junior Global Support Specialist, you will be a key point of contact for all software and hardware queries. You will provide high quality IT support services and be able to escalate/resolve issues in an efficient and timely manner.
If you are looking to be part of an energetic and social company and like to have fun while working at a fast pace, please apply.
- Install and configure desktop pc’s, laptops, smart phones and mobile devices with software applications.
- Phase-in and phase-out of Hardware and Software and Inventory Management.
- Perform IT service desk operations for all support issues relating to internal systems infrastructure, hardware and software, investigating these issues and seeing them through to resolution with interfacing to Global IT 2nd level support teams.
- Provide user training for basic applications.
- Collaborate with Global IT staff to resolve IT incidents.
- Actively build relationships with Global IT to further develop contacts within the IT organisation.
- Co-ordinate disaster recovery of local IT systems, including implementation of offsite storage and system back-ups in co-operation with Global IT 2nd level support teams and third-party IT and business application partners.
- Implement the Global IT policies and procedures.
- Interacting with internal customers and working collaboratively with them.
- Other duties as required from time to time.
Experience/ Key Skills
- One year’s commercial experience in a similar role.
- Basic knowledge of troubleshooting PC Hardware, MS Operating Systems and TCPIP Networks.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows services, registry, Active Directory and remote access technologies.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Ability to converse with varied technical audiences.
- Knowledge of Backup application and network cabling.
- A relevant IT qualification
- £2,000 per annum Bonus/Commission schemes however this is not a contractual entitlement, this is based on company performance and personal goals.
- Onsite gym facilities.
- Flexible working options.
- Holiday exchange.
- Retirement savings.
- Health insurance (after qualifying period).
- Regular 1-2-1’s and personal development.
- Income protection insurance.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Matthew Goodman or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.