Insurance Software Sales Executive – Insurance Market
(Business Development or Sales role in a B2B environment)
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has solid commercial experience of selling within the Insurance industry, either selling software solutions/products with a Systems Integrator to Insurance companies, or maybe selling an insurance software product itself.
As the successful candidate you will have a proven track record in the generation of leads and software sales, specifically from a digital context. You will be tasked with generating rapid increase in revenue growth. You will be required to engage with c-suite stakeholders within the Insurance market, technical requirements capturing with subject matter experts and internal stakeholders. You will have a real passion for working within sales, for technology, and for achieving goals as part of a team. Must be self-motivated and able to embrace a fast-paced commercial environment.
Responsibilities will include
- Consistently generating leads and securing new revenue opportunities across the distribution chain.
- Analysing market trends to ensure that the team are expanding in your client segment.
- Maintaining an up to date view of competitor performance, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Creating sales pitches in conjunction with the Marketing team.
- Translating business use cases into actionable technical criteria and development requests.
- Working with solution, delivery, and IT teams to align solutions to client needs as part of the sales cycle.
- Enthusiastically demonstrating the key strengths and functionalities of the Clients ever-growing platform with a view to winning new business.
- Keeping an eye on the technology climate, both internally and externally in addition to making recommendations to keep the client at the top of their class.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years relevant professional experience.
- Experience working within the Insurance market (i.e. Insurer/Broker/MGA) or tech start-up. Understanding of insurance terminology is a must.
- A passion for technology – new emerging Software/ Cloud Architecture.
- Must be both technically and commercially savvy, with an ability to connect client requirements.
- Ability to multi-task and diligently manage competing deadlines in a target driven environment.
- High EQ with a confident presentation style and networking skills.
- Intermediate working of Excel & PowerPoint is a must.
- An understanding of the insurance distribution chain as it relates to Insurers, Brokers and MGAs.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas simply for executive overview as well as detailed requirements.
- A positive team player but with a proven ability to make decisions in conjunction with key internal and external decision makers.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Laura Waddy, or submit your application now!
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.