Insurance Account Executives
(Account Manager, Business Development or sales role in a B2B environment)
You must have experience within the Insurance sector. German-speaking would be an advantage.
Our client is a rapidly growing insurtech company. They are urgently seeking Professional Account Executives, who are intuitive, client-focused and have strong software knowledge. This is a customer-facing role, focusing on identifying and meeting clients, understanding clients’ needs, and participating in gathering requirements, while providing technical, product and business knowledge, to support sales processes and strengthen customer relationships.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and meeting with prospective and existing clients in the insurance industry to understand their needs.
- Managing your portfolio of clients, their products and services, while addressing and predicting the client’s objectives.
- Assisting in preparing sales contracts, ensuring adherence to laws and guidelines.
- Maintaining a realistic pipeline, indicating the true status of prospective clients.
- Conducting technical demonstrations of the software.
- Partnering with the service delivery and engineering teams to support and configure the design of the product for the client.
- This role will require travel to client sites within the UK and Europe (Germany, France, and surrounding areas), with occasional travel to North America.
- A degree in Business, Maths, Computer Science, or an equivalent degree is an asset.
- 6+ years’ professional experience in an account management, business development or sales role in a B2B environment.
- An understanding of insurance terminology is a must.
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Excel is a must.
- Must be commercially savvy with strong listening skills.
- Proven ability to be organized and prioritise tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a flair to express technical concepts in an everyday language.
- Excellent PowerPoint and CRM skills (e.g. Salesforce).
- Confident presentation and negotiation skills (in both English and German).
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with senior management at the client site.
- Ability to multi-task and handle competing deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- A ‘take ownership’ and client-facing outlook.
- Exposure to insurance product design, e-trading or TCF guidelines is an asset.
- Stakeholder management or workshop facilitation experience is an asset.
- Working knowledge of German or French is a major asset.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Laura Waddy or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.