Head of Change Management / Business Transformation
Triad are working with one of the UK’s leading providers of telecommunications. They are well known for their contribution and deployment of Ethernet projects, working on the next generation digital infrastructure into the public sector, business community, mobile operations and homes.
We are actively looking for a Head of Change Management / Business Transformation, the key area will be around “Continuous Improvement”. You will need to have in-depth experience of working in a strategic leadership, change management and Business transformation environment. In addition, you will be accountable for implementing the Continuous Improvement framework across their organisation.
This will include:
- Prioritising, mobilising and implementing the Continuous Improvement change delivery agenda on behalf of the PMO function in order to realise the company’s strategic plan
- Responsible for mobilising effective resources, you will deliver strategic and tactical continuous improvements and operational change activity, embedding and sustaining strategy
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven experience in a senior capacity, delivering major change programmes/projects into an operational environment through process, people, communications and cultural levers
- An expert understanding of CI principles and frameworks, and have proven experience of implementing these frameworks across enterprise organisations as well as measuring the successful outcomes / benefits of these improvements
- Strong decision-making skills, utilising commercial, customer and business insight to drive the performance of the business
- The ability to understand the key levers that drive breakthrough improvements
- Strong process thinker with the ability to oversee the linkage between strategy and business processes, in addition to delivery and operational reality
- Passion to lead from the front and communicate positively with colleagues and business partners at all levels
The following skills would be useful, but are not essential:
- A good understanding of the UK Telecoms Construction Market and fundamental drivers (including regulatory requirements)
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Laura Waddy or submit your applications now!
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.