Graduate IT Service Desk Analyst
Due to a recent promotion within our client’s team, they are looking for a new Graduate IT Service Desk Analyst. The ideal candidate will have an IT related degree. Working as a Service Desk Analyst you will be a natural problem solver with a ‘can do attitude’. Our client is the world leader in their software technology space.
- Windows 10
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- Desktop, laptop and mobile device setup, configuration and support
- Server and desktop patching
- An ability to learn quickly
- Attention to detail
- Outgoing and friendly individual
- Able to build rapport and deliver excellent customer service
- Good fault analysis and troubleshooting experience
- Able to recognise and direct unresolved issues to the next level of support in a timely manner
- A full driving licence
- Passionate about IT and is looking for a long-term role
- Support the UK team remotely via Microsoft Teams or in person
- Logging calls in a clear and concise format and responding in line with service level expectations
- Be a team player and having a flexible approach to helping the team during busy periods
- Actively strive to improve technical ability by attending organised in-house training and external courses
- Travel to other offices as required (typically once every other month) – full expenses covered
- Promoting the use of Office 365 apps internally
- Up to 20% salary Bonus scheme (One of the best in the UK)
- Xmas Bonus – Flat fee of £500 every year
- Pension contribution
- Private health care
- Training courses – ITIL, Time management etc
IT related degree
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Matthew Goodman or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.