Our established client, based in Bournemouth, is currently looking to add to their team in terms of a confident and technically competent GIS Specialist.
As the GIS Specialist, your role will be to assist in the design, development, production and support of web-based GIS Mapping and Data Collection Tools, along with the expansion and development of a GIS Service nationally across the company.
You will undertake day to day, fee earning GIS Spatial Analysis work for clients across the business, assisting with the structure, design, development and rollout of GIS Web-based Mapping and Data Collection Tools.
You will manage REP data within a centralised PostGIS database, develop and grow the GIS Business across all Sectors.
Your background will include experience with:
- Demonstrable experience in GIS Systems, Spatial Analysis and a wide knowledge of GIS Data Products, together with a strong understanding of the Land, Property and Planning sectors.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in the use of ESRI GIS Software including ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Pro, ArcGIS Portal, ArcGIS Online, Enterprise GIS to at least version 10.4.1 and Collector App.
- Good understanding and experience of working with ModelBuilder (Building geoprocessing workflows).
- Good knowledge of Ordnance Survey Licenced and Open Data products.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Proven accuracy skills and attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to use own initiative, prioritise and manage workload to meet strict deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent at managing client expectations.
- Enthusiastic and able to provide a Service of Excellence to clients at all times.
- Knowledge of API’s an advantage.
- An understanding of PostgreSQL database and the management of data in a centralised database.
- Knowledge of other GIS Software including AutoCAD Map 3D, QGIS etc.
- Knowledge of the use of Land Registry Title Plans and the abilities to integrate them within GIS systems.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information please contact Ryan Jordan or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.