Triad Group Plc is seeking a GIS Specialist to provide GIS support across several key portfolios. You will work with the GIS team, wider Business Technology team, the Business and Managing Agents to ensure GIS data, analysis and outputs are delivered to appropriate timescales and quality.
Essential Functions of the job:
- Deliver GIS outputs for the business, such as maps, plans, and charts at various scales for legal documents or information purposes and ad-hoc requests from internal teams.
- Maintain GIS datasets about current assets and future opportunities to a high standard, in line with GIS team quality procedures.
- Adhere to GIS processes, procedures, and quality assurance to ensure consistency of outputs within the team.
- Ensure all GIS data about current assets and future opportunities is maintained to a high standard, in line with GIS team quality procedures.
- Plan workload effectively to meet deadlines and work with the GIS team to understand the priority of requests.
- Maintain expert knowledge of GIS to ensure that outputs created utilise the full range of technology.
- Utilise GIS analysis tools to provide unique insights about our assets and development opportunities to support business needs and external planning functions.
- An excellent approach to customer service – always willing to deliver to tight timescales.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work as part of a team.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines and priorities.
- An ability to manage variable workloads and prioritise tasks.
- Able to determine an effective and efficient approach to problem solving and tasks.
- Able to demonstrate behaviours that show taking personal responsibility and service orientation.
- Confident in communicating with staff at all levels as well as external stakeholders.
- Attention to detail with consideration for the wider business implications.
- Flexible, enthusiastic, and approachable working style, willing to try new ideas.
- An ability to work effectively with minimal supervision in a remote environment.
Proven experience in the following areas is required:
- BSc/MSc Geographical Information Systems/Science (GIS) or related studies.
- Expert knowledge of ESRI software, specifically ArcGIS Pro.
- Detailed understanding of ESRI geoprocessing tools and how datasets are manipulated.
- Strong experience in using GIS to analyse datasets and produce information outputs.
- Practical experience in producing high-quality outputs to meet the requirements of established business needs.
- Knowledge and experience working with Python scripting and FME would be desirable.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Ben Fowler, or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.
Triad Group Plc is a signatory of the Tech Talent Charter aiming for greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles. In addition, as a Disability Confident Committed employer, our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for any role.