GIS Solution Developer
Triad Group Plc is looking for an experienced GIS Solution Developer to deliver a solution for our client’s security team to manage security incidents and infrastructure on a major engineering project. The solution will enable our Client’s security team to visualise relevant project data, capture SSP, STADP, plan locations and details in GIS and streamline communications, all in a more agile manner.
You will be able to communicate well with all stakeholders to acquire data, use automation to process information and be skilled in the use of ESRI web applications to visualise and communicate insight and project information.
It is a dynamic environment with the work having a direct impact on security operations and communications
• Proven knowledge in ESRI ArcGIS Pro.
• ESRI ArcGIS Online / Portal for ArcGIS including web application building.
• FME or Python capabilities.
• Knowledge and experience in successful data management.
• Good time management skills.
• ESRI Mobile application deployment and support.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills in written and spoken English.
• Knowledge of Metadata standards and their application.
• Microsoft Office 365.
You must be able to work self-sufficiently and lead the direction of the solution delivery.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Jon Graham or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.
Triad Group Plc is a signatory of the Tech Talent Charter aiming for greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles. In addition, as a Disability Confident Committed employer, our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for any role.