GIS/Geospatial Project/Programme Manager
Triad has an exciting new role for an experienced Geospatial Industry professional. The role is working within our global client’s Geospatial division and would be ideal for a project/programme manager looking for that next step in their career, or just looking for a new challenge.
The role will be home-based, full-time, with a salary of £50k-£55k, plus benefits. Some travel will be involved.
- Project/Programme Manager with a good ESRI technology background and experience of managing and delivering technology-led transformations to the Government/Public Sector.
- You must have 10+ years of Programme Management experience in Government/Public Sector delivery, ideally within the Geospatial Industry.
- Driving program and project deliverables, providing strategic direction, escalation management, and delivering regular communications to program stakeholders, taking on large change leadership responsibility in this role.
- Meticulous organizational skills, high attention to detail, spot-on judgement, and ultimately an unbending predisposition that vigorously advocates for the customer.
- Experience of Agile delivery and full project lifecycle.
- Excellent relationship, people, and stakeholder management skills.
- Graduate with a strong academic background.
- Establishing short and long-term program objectives and ensuring team members meet them.
- Developing regular budgets and schedules (usually annually) to support the program’s implementation.
- Developing funding plans to ensure the program’s ongoing delivery and success.
- Creating and implementing guidelines for evaluating the program’s strengths and areas where improvement is required.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Assigning tasks to team members to ensure project objectives are completed, as required.
- Monitoring program’s progress and reporting this in regular meetings with the Delivery Head and any stakeholders funding the program.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Jon Graham, or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.