Senior GIS Analyst
Birmingham, West Midlands
Senior GIS Analyst
Triad are currently engaged with a client who are working on a project that requires an experienced Senior GIS Analyst for an initial 6-12 month period.
Your role reporting into the GIS Manager will be responsibility for undertaking GIS data preparation, data management, mapping, analysis and visualisation to support internal teams and end clients.
Key components of the role include:
- Data management and co-ordination
- Preparation of map services and creation of web-based and mobile GIS applications
- Support and training of office and field-based staff for web and mobile applications
- Manipulation, analysis and presentation of geographical information
- Working within a multi-disciplinary environment and be able to respond to various requirements for geospatial products and services.
Your background will include:
- Skilled using ESRI software to deploy a variety of mobile and web-based solutions.
- Solid project management skills and the ability to ensure that deployment is managed in the order that best fits the project and it would be expected that the person work closely with the multi-disciplinary project team.
- Experience of multi-user editing and good management skills
- Understanding user access models within databases and the Portal for ArcGIS.
- Office 365 tools would be advantageous but is not essential.
- Some experience of scripting / automating tasks would be very beneficial.
- Deploying Collector and / or Survey123 applications
- Building web applications in a Portal / AGOL environment
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information please contact Ryan Jordan or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.