Full Stack Web Developer
This is a home-working role!
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will be working with cutting edge geospatial technology, collaborating with machine learning, earth observation and software development experts to develop and enhance market disrupting products and services. Your primary role will be enhancing data delivery and analytics capability through the development of enterprise applications.
As a Web Developer for map enterprise products, you will work within our client’s web development team with the primary role of enhancing geospatial data delivery and analytics capability through the development of map enterprise applications.
- Work as a full stack developer to develop map enterprise applications.
- Work closely with the data science and machine learning team, to ensure products remain closely aligned with their requirements.
- Provide suggestions for future direction regarding the uptake of new technologies and software as they become available.
- To support the client’s web lead with activities as required to support the day-to-day operation of other platforms.
- A minimum of 5 years of development experience using the technologies listed below.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience working in development using technologies listed below.
- Strong knowledge of .NET and C#.
- Strong knowledge of SQL commands and working with database connections.
- Database management (Oracle, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL).
- Competent in configuring, optimising, and maintaining servers in cloud locations (AWS, Google Cloud).
- Knowledge of the following concepts: Single Page Applications, Rich Internet Applications.
- Knowledge of Python and Java would be an advantage.
- Angular 6+.
- Cloudflare/DNS management.
- Google Cloud Platform.
- Openlayers Library.
- Linux (Ubuntu/Alpine).
- Gitlab CI.
- A degree in a computer science related topic.
- Flexible working, including remote working conditions.
- Fitness membership.
- Ride to work scheme.
- Team building days.
- Staff training and free time to develop your own ideas.
- 25 days holiday, with an additional 10 days possible through the ‘holiday buy scheme’.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Matthew Goodman, or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.