Fibre Surveyor (Fttx. Fttp)
Up to £16.50 per hour
Triad has a number of opportunities for Fibre Surveyors in Bournemouth. Ideally you will be flexible on where you are able to work after this initial contract. My client provides accommodation if needs be.
The role is to work on a fibre roll out project. You must have an understanding of FTTP, FTTH or FTTP and topology.
The role is paying £16.50 (Ltd co or Umbrella) + accommodation + expenses + van + fuel card. Usually 40 hrs per week. Overtime is often available.
- Attending customer sites to determine best route to install Fibre optic network lines
- Interpreting Telecom designs and completing documentation to include: ISP pathways, drawings, address listings, bill of materials, pictures, construction plans and project time lines.
- Carrying out an area survey to ascertain anything preventing a successful installation.
- Meet with clients and resolve any issues preventing the project receiving approval to move forward.
- Identify customer’s network and review proposed methods of construction to ensure that all local, state, federal requirements are in compliance.
- Speaking with the clients to enable Wayleaves, Permits and Agreement to be obtained.
Highly sought candidates will possess the following:
- Previous experience working on Fibre projects
- Understanding of topology
- Experience working on FTTH, FTTX or FTTP Projects
- Unit 2 Street works
- Ability to read CATV or Telecom construction blueprints.
- Understanding routing of telecom wiring from point to point
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills. Excel is essential.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Jon Graham or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.