****Inside IR35, paying up to £520.00 per day****
Location Chesterfield and/or Chorley.
Triad are working with a leading Digital Service Provider and we are actively looking for an Enterprise Architect to join their team.
- Provide consultation and design assistance.
- Designing and building Solutions / Integration platforms.
- Design / Lead proof-of-concept/client demonstrator.
- Incident and Problem ‘ticket’ creation/update/deletion.
- Ability to communicate expectations and project statuses across organisational levels and with clients and other stakeholders.
- Global Transformation program experience.
- Public Cloud technologies (Azure, AWS, IBM Flex, Oracle, HP VPC-8).
- Cloud Broker services (IBM, Morpheus, Helion, Cisco CliQr).
- Hyper-Converged technology including On-Premise Cloud (Vblock, VXRail, Cisco Hyperflex).
- Architecture frameworks knowledge and experience, e.g. TOGAF, DODAF, Sparx EA.
You will provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams. Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customer business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers businesses. As a trusted advisor you will create and maintain effective customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction.
Other Duties: –
- Maintain knowledge of leading-edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge.
- Contribute to solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects.
- Shape technical direction and technical strategies within the organisation and for external customers. Accountable for consistent and significant chargeability levels (or expense relief for internal project teams) and for assisting in meeting or exceeding revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
- Contribute to organisations profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
- Develop strategy and lead large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organizations long-term goals and objectives.
- May participate in cross-division, multi-function teams. Demonstrate strong knowledge in at least three major technology areas.
- Technical expertise is sought after and provided to several projects/accounts. Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of assigned technology and discipline area.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of corporate organisation and policies.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Laura Waddy or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.