Digital Security Architect
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£500 - £540 per day
Digital Security Architect – Milton Keynes
Our globally renowned client is looking for a Digital Security Architect to join their team, for an initial 10 month period. You will be responsible for providing expert advice on the selection, design, justification and implementation of IT security at an appropriate level, to maintain the confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and relevant compliance.
Ideally you will come from a software development/engineering background, will have expert knowledge in application development and will have experience of working with Digital Agencies.
You will have the following technical skills:
- Expert knowledge of software development and the SDLC
- Extensive knowledge of digital development and technologies in a every increasingly connected world
- Expert knowledge in the implementation and operation of SecDevOps
- Mobile device security and mobile application development
- Extensive technical information security experience, including, but not limited to:
- Penetration Testing (whole stack)
- Security Analysis (inc. Threat analysis)
- Vendor management of IT and Security 3rd parties
- Security Patch Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Physical and Cyber security policies
- Firewalls and Identify Management
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of security at all levels of the OSI model
- Expert knowledge of security principles and technologies
- OWASP, Secure Application Development, Software Development methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills at all levels, strong communicator and ability to articulate and communicate complex IT-related business issues to senior staff in a manner than business stakeholders will understand
- Technical Architectural level experience, including infrastructure, networking and application
- Experience of Architecting innovative Information Security technology systems in a consumer-facing sector.
- CISSP, CLAS or SANS GIAC certification an asset
- Extensive knowledge of ISO27001/2, DPA 2018 / GDPR and relevant standards / legislation
- Motor industry experience an asset
- Experience of working with Digital Agencies
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Ben Fowler or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.