Data Business Analyst
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Data Business Analyst – Excellent EXCEL skills, data manipulation in Excel
Our client is looking for a Data Business Analyst to join their team in London. You will ideally be working as a Data Business Analyst or maybe as an Implementation Analyst, but you will need at least 5 years commercial experience, which at least 2 years must have been working within the Insurance sector.
This is a customer-facing role focusing on gathering requirements, documentation, configuration and client support of their cloud based platform to meet our clients’ needs. As the successful candidate, you will have the ability to clearly communicate, analyse and be part of a team to deliver the solution their clients need.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support Business Analysts in workshops/interviews with stakeholders and in analysis of client documentation.
- Effectively capture, understand, define and document business requirements.
- Partner with our service delivery and engineering teams to support design and sign off potential new functionalities.
- Implement and configure the selected solution (they will provide training – no complex coding required).
- Support the UAT process of the configuration and of new functionalities.
- Train the clients/users about the SAAS product to successfully hand over the configurations.
- Take a hands-on approach to trouble shooting.
- This role will require travel to client sites in London and surrounding area with occasional travel to other parts of the UK and overseas.
- A degree in Maths, Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent degree is an asset.
- 2+ years of professional experiences in a project coordinator, business analyst or project manager role (internships count!)
- Experience working with a SaaS based product and/or in the insurance industry.
- Excellent Excel skills, with strong working knowledge of formulas and functionalities.
- Ability to manage competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to be organised and prioritise.
- Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a flair to express technical concepts in an everyday language.
NICE TO HAVES
- Exposure to insurance product design, e-trading or TCF guidelines.
- Stakeholder management or workshop facilitation experience is an asset.
- Previous exposure working for a SaaS based product or in the insurance industry is an asset.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information please contact Ben Fowler or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this permanent position.