Change Management/Business Transformation Lead
Triad are working with one of the UK’s leading providers of telecommunications. They are well known for their contribution and deployment of Ethernet projects, working on the next generation digital infrastructure into the public sector, business community, mobile operations and homes.
We are actively looking for a Change Management/Business Transformation Lead, the key area will be around “Continuous Improvement“. As the successful candidate you will assist in defining, prioritising and briefing several continuous improvement projects that will enable our client to improve their pace and productivity, and reduce costs.
- Being the expert on what practice is, and how to drive it out through the supply chain.
- Continually scanning industry sector for innovation opportunities and ideas.
- Capturing ideas and working with supply chain and internal teams to develop/pilot/deploy innovation.
- Running each improvement activity as a project, with a project brief, agreed budget and a defined set of target benefits.
- Reporting on project progress, and tracking delivered benefits against the project brief.
- Engaging with equipment, materials and machine suppliers to develop innovative and forward-thinking solutions.
- Engaging with all stakeholders with respect to setting up trials and pilot activities and putting in place corrective actions and changes to reflect stakeholder feedback.
- Ensuring that once a successful pilot has been completed, that the new process is fully documented and cascaded to deliver on the benefits set out at the briefing stage.
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Extensive experience in infrastructure construction, preferably in fibre/telecoms installation.
- Track record of leading continuous improvement projects in a business, with evidence of measurable, realised benefits.
- To be a hands-on, tenacious individual with Lean Six Sigma/CI experience.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Laura Waddy or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this permanent position.