C++ Developer- C++, STL. Boost
Triad are currently engaged with a software solutions provider who are looking for an experienced C++ Developer to join their UK development team.
You will be joining an expanding team working on the core technology of the company’s products.
The role will involve all phases of software development including analysis, design, and implementation and testing of a broad spectrum of development requirements. While you will mainly be developing in C++, you will also be focussing on system-wide design and influencing development decisions for their solutions.
If you are willing to learn, willing to share and willing to challenge, then this is the role for you.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Proven experience with C++, STL and Boost
* Self-motivated team player with strong problem solving and communication skills
* Proven troubleshooting and debugging skills
* Passionate about continuous improvement
* Genuine and proven interest in technology
* Experience with Git
* Experience with build tooling (Maven or Gradle)
* Agile Software Development experience (Scrum or Kanban)
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Curiosity in evaluating and advocating new technology
* Experience of manipulating complex data
* Experience with continuous integration servers (Jenkins/Hudson or TeamCity)
* Database experience (Oracle, Postgres or Microsoft SQL Server)
* Familiarity with configuration management tools (Puppet or Ansible)
* Familiarity with both Windows and Linux
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.