Please Quote £
Waterfall/Agile BDD, GDS, Digital Transformation projects
Triad has been successfully delivering technology projects and services for over 30 years. Currently growing its Business Analysis practice, we’re looking for various levels, from Junior BA to Principal Consultant. You will need to have a flexible approach to work and location, as you may be required to work on client sites.
- Background in IT Change Delivery, either in Consultancy or directly for commercial/public sector organisations.
- Solid understanding of software development using both agile and waterfall.
- Be able to evidence analytical thinking and methodical problem-solving skills.
- Contributing to consulting activities for initiation, analysis and implementations.
- Scoping, analysis and overall Solution design.
- Evaluating the customer’s business needs, and articulating these as requirements, user stories and functional designs.
- Production of high-quality documentation, proposals and implementation plans.
- Supporting the Project/Programme Manager and Lead BA as part of the delivery team, implementing the solution.
- Defining change requests and enhancements.
- Liaising with clients during implementation and user testing of developed solutions.
- Managing multiple objectives and seeing things through to completion.
- Managing and mentoring junior consultants as required.
- Effective coordination and negotiation skills.
- Strong demonstrable Agile experience (Scrum, Kanban, (Government Digital Service) GDS, Behavioural Driven Design (BDD)) and/or Waterfall (Requirements, Analysis, Support for Design, Dev, Test & Implementation)
- Strong understanding of business requirements and technical constraints, and the relationship between these in determining the appropriate solution. (Requirements Gathering and Elicitation, Workshops, As-Is/To-Be, Gap Analysis, Specifications, Development and Test Support)
- Ability to apply analytical skills and innovative thinking to system delivery across a range of technologies.
- Strong understanding and application of change management techniques and processes, with focus on business analysis standards and best practice.
- Ability to manage the competing demands of multiple, simultaneous projects.
- Ability to delight our clients whilst also managing their expectations clearly, realistically and sympathetically.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Laura or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.