Triad Group Plc’s client is one of the biggest home-grown brands in the UK. Online traffic levels are only surpassed by the likes of eBay, Facebook and Amazon.
Our client is currently recruiting for an Application Analyst/Engineer to join their Product Development team based out of Milton Keynes 3 days a week.
You will be responsible for delivering technical solutions through the configuration of business applications and low-code solutions to meet our client’s users and business needs.
- Spending time with internal teams to identify and understand where technology delivery capabilities can help them solve challenges and leverage opportunities.
- Attending meetings in your product team to discuss a business challenge and how you will work together to solve it.
- Regularly share your progress with the rest of your product team and the eventual end-users to get constant feedback on the solution that you are delivering.
- Configuring accounting and billing systems to support the rollout of a new product or pricing model.
- Using the UiPath Robotic Process Automation platform to automate manual tasks around the organisation.
- Building a low-code application to manage and automate an internal process, such as employee onboarding.
- Assisting the team with testing work developed by the software engineers in your team to meet a sprint deadline.
- Using SQL to extract some data from databases to make an evidence-based decision on the pros and cons of different solution designs.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in tools such as Microsoft Excel or Access.
- Experience in learning how a software platform works and using that knowledge to deliver change.
- A working-level understanding of SQL.
- A track record of learning new technologies.
- Confidence in manipulating and extracting insight from large datasets.
- Experience administering or configuring an ERP system such as Oracle NetSuite or Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Has worked with, or understands, the functioning of a Finance department.
- RPA experience – UiPath, Automation Anywhere or Blue Prism.
- Experience in using collaborations tools such as Confluence and JIRA or similar.
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum team.
If this role is of interest to you, or you would like more information, please contact Ben Fowler or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, or belief. Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Agency for this permanent position.
Triad Group Plc is a signatory of the Tech Talent Charter aiming for greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles. In addition, as a Disability Confident Committed employer, our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for any role.