According to research firm Axelos, whilst 70% of IT professionals report having a clear understanding of their company’s strategy, only 41% believe that the work they do is aligned with that strategy.
Attend Triad’s Roundtable on 7th of May 2019 to discuss this challenge and best practices, covering topics such as:
- Educating senior management on the business possibilities of new technologies
- Strategy and implementation in a constantly changing business environment
- Stakeholder alignment, metrics and reporting
- Technology and partner selection and solution design
- Development methodologies, people and process considerations
- Date: 7 May 2019
- Venue: Radisson Blu Edwardian Mercer Street Hotel, located at Covent Garden, London.
- Time: 2:45pm – 5:25pm, which will be followed by drinks and networking till 6pm.
Please confirm your attendance
Triad worked to effectively project manage this complex project across the range of suppliers, and the system went live to agreed budget and schedule which was a significant achievement.
Triad’s successful delivery of this modern Kubernetes platform marks the beginning of a significant transformation for the RTFO’s business processes by providing a rock-solid foundation for our future operating model. Triad’s exceptional understanding of the underlying business, coupled with their technical expertise, has been instrumental in enabling us to move forward with our strategy.
We were impressed by your (Business Analyst’s) expertise and skill in turning business requirements into buildable functionality.